New Year’s Eve in Cuba
New Year’s Eve in Cuba
5 days 4 nights including Airfare
From $7500 pp
Limited to a maximum of 12 travelers
A great marvel for any globetrotter is encountering the familiar. Something you can identify with on a foreign land. New Year’s Eve in Cuba is somewhat a mystery. On the one hand, there are Cubans who celebrate the January 1st, 1959 anniversary of when Castro and his revolution victoriously marched into Havana. On the other, Cubans are hoping the new year will liberate them from the product of that same revolution. Hopes and political persuasions aside, certain things are for sure. Firstly, Cuba for New Years is a rich and lively, familiar set of coordinates for a New Year’s Eve in Cuba celebration. Secondly, Cubans are always ready for a party. In addition, they are eager to celebrate it alongside you.
Bespoke Cuba Travel offers you the new year’s eve in Cuba party of a lifetime. This is an exclusive invitation to visit Cuba for New Years . Where the Cuban people welcome you rather than entertain you. Moreover, don’t wait for too long because this glorious New Year’s Eve in Cuba private holiday is open to only 12 VIP insiders.
What’s included in your New Year’s Eve in Havana package:
- First Class round trip flight from Miami to Havana.
(includes American Airlines Flagship lounge access).
- All baggage fees.
- Cuba tourist entry Visa.
- Cuban customs documentation.
- Cuban health form.
- 24 hour Concierge service.
- Personal Travel Assistant.
- 4 Days 3 nights in a suite at Iberostar Park Central Hotel (or equivalent 5-star property).
- 24 access to a classic convertible car and chauffeur.
- All meals at Havana’s newest paladars (restaurants).
- Room service.
- Unlimited alcohol.
- All excursions, exhibits, concert tickets & admissions.
- Unlimited internet access.
- A detailed tour history confirming your trip “benefited the Cuban people. the US Govt requires you keep this for 5 years..
- 3 bottles of Cristal champagne on New Year’s Eve per person.
New Year’s Eve in Cuba Itinerary
December 29, 2019
- Meet at Miami International Airport American Airlines Flagship lounge.
- Depart Miami Florida on American Airlines at 11:40 AM for Havana in First Class; arrive Havana an hour later.
- Meet your respective travel assistant and chauffeur at the Havana airport.
- Receive welcome gift bag
- Transfer directly to Boca Ciego beach. Meanwhile, you’e pre-checked into your hotel and bags delivered to your suite.
- Lunch on the beach.
- Transfer to your hotel suite.
- Late afternoon explore Havana at your leisure.
- Private dinner at Antojo. One of Havana’s hippest paladars (restaurants).
- Live music and salsa dancing at Casa de La Musica.
New Year’s Eve in Cuba Day 2
December 30, 2018
- Buffet breakfast.
- Depart for a salsa dance lesson.
- Tour of the Cuban capitol.
- Donate medical supplies to a local charity.
- Lunch at “Esto no es un Cafe”.
- The remainder of the afternoon at your leisure we suggest a visit to a winemaker or a guided walking tour of Old Havana.
- Dinner at Jibaro.
- VIP tickets to the Tropicana Cabaret for an evening of exciting music and dance.
New Years Eve in Havana Day 3
December 31, 2019
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast.
- Visit an elementary school and donate crayons and coloring books.
- Visit the private studios of renowned artists.
- Take in a private cooking class; lunch will be served.
- Afternoon at your leisure. We suggest visiting El Museo de Bellas Artes.
- Cocktails by the bay at the infamous Hotel Nacional.
- Dinner and New Year’s Eve champagne bash at La Fabrica de Arte Cubano. The NY Times describes it as, ‘a mix of CBGB, Art Basel Miami, a coffee shop, bar, movie theater and a thumping nightclub.’
New Year’s Eve in Cuba 10-Course Feast with wine pairings by Chef Armando
i Hors d’oeuvres & French Champagne.
Guava glazed chorizo and crab croquetas.
ii Sopa (Soup).
Malanga and pumpkin puree.
iii Aperitivos (Appetizers).
Shrimp & fruta bomba a la parilla and mini-tamales.
v Seafood paella and yuca frita.
vi Pit roasted pig, black beans and rice and sweet plantains.
vii Rabbit casserole, yellow rice & rum caramelized organic carrots.
viii Sauteed saffron lobster, citric green beans and tostones.
ix Palate cleanser.
Granizo de jengibre.
x Postre (dessert).
Cuban rum cake.
Guava ice cream.
Espresso, campesino ports & cigars.
New Year’s in Cuba Day 4
January 1, 2020
- Enjoy room service breakfast or brunch
- A day trip to Varadero beach. Or a day trip to the Valle de Vinales. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its outstanding landscape, tobacco and agriculture. In addition to its vernacular architecture, crafts and music.
- Lunch in Varadero or lunch on a farm in Vinales. Visit an NGO and donate medical supplies
- Enjoy a rooftop dinner at the restaurant, El Cocinero.
- Live music at Siá Kará. It is an afro-Cuban expression meaning “to wash away the past.” The New York Times described it as, ‘an ideal salon, flush with good taste (great music) and liquor.’
- Nightcap poolside on the rooftop of el Hotel Park Central
New Year’s Eve in Cuba Day 5
January 2, 2020
- Enjoy a breakfast Buffet
- Experience Havana at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Callejón de Hamel. It is an alleyway covered in palimpsestic layers of Afro-Cuban street art.
- Visit the assassination museum. It curiously chronicles the many attempts the CIA made to kill Fidel Castro.
- Take in lunch at La Guardia paladar (restaurant)
- Tour of the Revolution Museum
- Depart for Miami
In addition, you can extend your trip by 2,3,5, 7 and 9 days.