8 Days and 7 nights
From $5500 USD
Cities visited: Havana, Moron, Trinidad – Sancti Spiritus and Santa Clara
What’s included in your Discover Cuba package:
- Discover Cuba travel tourist entry Cuba Visa.
- Cuba Visa travel health form.
- Cuba visa customs documentation.
- Airport and hotel transfers.
- All ground transportation in Cuba.
- Deluxe accommodations.
- All Supplies, equipment and tool rentals.
- All meals (no menu limitations).
- Unlimited beverages including alcohol.
- Specialty guides, instructors, drivers, translators / trip assistant.
- All attractions entrance fees to exhibits, concerts and special events.
- USB with a fully chronicled tour history confirming Your trip, “directly benefited the Cuban people.” The Treasury Dept requires You keep this information for 5 years.
- All Taxes and Gratuities
Discover Cuba Travel Day 1 Havana
- Arrive at Havana’s Jose Marti Airport. Your guide and chauffeur will take you on a one-hour tour of Havana sea wall in your 1950’s convertible. Afterwards, check into your casa particular (bed and breakfast) or hotel. Then have lunch at the paladar (a private restaurant Not owned by the Cuban government), “Este No Es un Cafe.” Later, enjoy Free time to Discover Havana at your discretion, we suggest visiting a school for special needs students to donate coloring books and crayons. Dinner at Antojo, Havana’s hippest paladar, followed by a magical evening at the world-famous Tropicana Cabaret.
Discover Cuba Travel Day 2 Havana
- Visit ‘the ‘Assassination attempt Museum,’ it chronicles the dozens of assassination attempts made on Fidel Castro. Enjoy a guided walking tour and discover Havana to enjoy the city’s rich and varied architecture, Following take in lunch on the terrace of “Otra Manera” paladar. The remainder of the afternoon is yours to Discover Havana on your own; we suggest an afternoon at the beach or a visit to a local winemaker. Tonight enjoy dinner at La Casa followed by an evening at La Fabrica de Arte Cubano. Featured in the New York Times and located in the ruins of an old cooking-oil factory, this eccentric hotspot hosts one of the island’s most striking exhibitions of contemporary and performance art in Cuba.
Discover Cuba Travel Day 3 Havana
- After breakfast, a private curator will take you on a tour of the Wifredo Lam Contemporary Art Center. Next, you’ll learn about Cuba’s dual currency system. Visit a local farmer’s market and purchase some ingredients for this afternoon’s cooking class using Cuban Pesos. Discover Havana at your leisure, we suggest an afternoon of shopping at the artisan market. Tonight enjoy your dinner seaside on the Malecon pier at a local paladar. Afterwards enjoy desert and some contemporary music at Siakara bar.
Discover Cuba Travel Day 4 Havana
- Following breakfast, we will head for the Museo de la Revolución for a broad view of the Cold War saga. The museum is se tin former dictator Batista’s old Presidential Palace. Afterwards take in a private salsa dance class. Following, lunch at San Cristobal paladar. Subsequently visit Muraleando, a neighborhood transformed into an art gallery, a visual feast for the eyes and the spirit. The remainder of the afternoon is yours to discover Havana on your own. We suggest a tour of Cuba’s newly remodeled capitol building. For dinner you will feast seaside at the residence turned paladar, Casa Mia Paladar. Afterwards, put on your dancing shoes for an evening at the salsa dance club, Casa de la Música.
Discover Cuba Travel Day 5 Moron Cuba
- This morning have breakfast with Marc Frank, a Cuba based American journalist. Mark writes for Reuters and the Financial Times. Check out of your hotel and experience a beautiful drive across Cuba’s hearty and picturesque countryside on your way to the small town of Morón. After checking into La Concha Azul (it has a beautiful pool) experience this charming small town at your leisure. We recommend visiting Moron’s Municipal Museum. Celebrate the evening with a block party potluck festival in your honor. Town locals will bring along their favorite dishes for you to savor. Live music and dancing. Continue the party at La Cueva nightclub or retire for the evening.
Discover Cuba travel Day 6 Trinidad Cuba
- After breakfast we travel to the province of Trinidad. While those with limited time or desire discover Havana. Those in the know take the time to explore Trinidad, a UNESCO protected city. The island’s colonial masterpiece is located between mountains and a beautiful ocean. Trinidad is a colorful city stuck in the 17th Century.
- Take a walking tour of the city and enjoy its Colonial architecture.
- Subsequently have lunch at paladar Sol y Son.
- Then check into your Casa Particular or hotel.
- This afternoon explore Trinidad as you wish. We suggest visiting the artisan bazaar and tour the Valle de los Ingenios (valley of the sugar mills).
- For dinner we will dine with a local Cuban family on their scenic rooftop garden. Followed by some live music and dancing at la Casa de la Trova.
Discover Cuba Travel Day 7 Trinidad- Sancti Spiritus
- After breakfast we will travel to the neighboring town of Sancti Spiritus, one of the oldest Cuban European settlements. Enjoy a horse ride along the countryside followed by lunch with a local Cuban family. Then on to Playa Alcon one of the region’s best beaches with white sand and turquoise waters. Enjoy free time to explore Trinidad. We suggest a visit La Taverna La Canchánchara where you can enjoy a local and refreshing cocktail, the Canchanchara. Later we will have dinner at Paladar San José. Following, we visit La Casa de La Música for some live music and dancing.
Discover Cuba Day 8 Trinidad – Santa Clara – USA
- Take in a hearty all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast at Trinidad’s Hotel Iberostar We will then take a leisurely drive along the countryside on our way to Santa Clara. this neighboring Province is full of revolutionary history. Upon arrival you will enjoy a walking tour of the city. Then visit the Ernesto Che Guevara Monument-Memorial and the Armored Train Museum. After lunch at Riki’s paladar we will head for the Santa Clara airport for your return flight home.
Trip extensions available